Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Specialty Clinic
Our guiding purpose is to deliver comprehensive services for the evaluation and treatment of orthopaedic conditions, including diagnostics as well as conservative and surgical treatment options, in the most personalized and efficient manner possible.
- Community caring
- Patient education
RANDY G. DELCORE, M.D.
Dr. Delcore has spent the majority of his career putting his personal life “on hold” and serving the community need because of his passion for providing comprehensive orthopaedic specialty services. The office complex he built in Cedar City includes the clinic, an ambulatory surgery center (Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center) and an independent free-standing MRI facility (Southern Utah MRI). Also, the convenience of on-site physical therapy has been ever-present and maintained by the excellent services of Southern Utah Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation.
DANIEL L. JONES, M.D.
After residency Dr. Jones completed a one-year orthopaedic sports fellowship at the Taos Orthopaedic Institute in New Mexico. While in Taos, Dr. Jones covered the U.S. National Ski Team Men’s Speed training in La Parva, Chile. He continues to be active in the medical pool, helping to cover the U.S. Ski Team. He and his wife welcomed their first child while in New Mexico.
In coming to Cedar City, Dr. Jones brings a strong sense of community as well as his passion for athletics and sports care. Since arriving in Cedar City, Dr. Jones competed in the inaugural Cedar Belgian Waffle Ride, an 8-hour grueling 125-mile gravel bike race through the community. He understands first-hand his patients’ desire for joint preservation and remaining active.
ALLIED HEALTH PROVIDERS
Jennifer Parry serves as the Administrator for Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center. She has been a long-time loyal employee for Dr. Delcore and the surgery center for the past 17+ years.
As the opportunity came about, this past year of 2020, Jennifer seamlessly stepped in and assumed her role as administrator.
Jennifer is married with two sons and three granddaughters. She enjoys camping with her family and training and competing in half marathons. She has completed more than 15 races.
JAYSI KING, RN/BSN
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
Jaysi King assumed the role of Director of Nursing for Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center in February of 2020.
Jaysi graduated from Southern Utah University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing in 2019. She has also worked as a nurse on the medical/surgical floor of Cedar City Hospital. This prepared her for the job as Director of Nursing at Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center.
Jaysi is married and enjoys spending time outdoors with her family.
SOUTHERN UTAH PHYSICAL THERAPY & REHABILITATION, P.C.
Kregg was born and raised in Cedar City, and is married to Sandi Lunt. They have three children: Breklee, Bailee and Koden.
Kregg enjoys living in Cedar City and having the opportunity to provide treatment while “getting to know the great people who live in Southern Utah.”
He is a 1995 graduate of Southern Utah University and received his Master of Science degree in Physical Therapy from AT Still University in Phoenix, Arizona in 1998.
Kregg has worked for Southern Utah Physical Therapy, and closely with Dr. Delcore, since 2001.
His favorite pastimes include being outdoors, any and all sporting events and spending time with his family.
RANDY JOE FORSYTH
SOUTHERN UTAH PHYSICAL THERAPY & REHABILITATION, P.C.
Randy was born and raised in the Salt Lake area and graduated from Kearns High School. While attending Southern Utah University, he fell in love with the Southern Utah area.
After graduating from SUU, he attended Physical Therapy school in Wichita, Kansas and graduated from Wichita State University in 1989.
Randy feels privileged to have been able to work with Dr. Delcore since 1997, and has truly enjoyed living and working in Southern Utah and being able to serve the amazing people in the community. He has assisted with sports injuries and rehabilitation for the local high schools.
When he is not working, Randy enjoys hunting, fishing, hiking skiing and water sports at Lake Powell.
Our Pricing Is Transparent
No Hidden Fees or Costs
Would you like to get an instant price quote?
of the body for which you would like to get an instant, all-inclusive price quote.
Choose Procedure or Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction with Allograft
- ACL Reconstruction with Autograft
- Arthroscopic Knee Synovectomy/
- Arthroscopy with Lateral Release
- Arthroscopy with Meniscectomy
- Diagnostic Arthroscopy
- Knee Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy
- Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Unicompartmental Arthroplasty
Decompression/ Distal Clavicle Resection
- Bankart Stabilization
- Biceps Tenotomy/
- Distal Clavicle Resection
- Pectoralis Tendon Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement (Reverse)
PLEASE NOTE: If you schedule surgery at our facility and will be using insurance, the prices listed on this website do not apply to you.
We want your surgery to be as easy to plan for as possible. Please read this disclaimer in its entirety so you can make the most informed decision regarding our prices and services. The cash prices on our website are only for patients who will not be filing an insurance claim or prefer to pay for their own surgical needs. The fees listed will be paid up front via cash, check or credit card and are to be paid in full prior to the surgery.
Price quoted is for payment via cash, check, or money order. For credit card charges, a 3% transaction fee will be added to cover merchant services.
The prices for the surgeries listed on our website cover the following:
- The initial consultation with the surgeon is included, as is uncomplicated follow-up care. There is an initial $150 fee which will be applied to the total cost of the procedure if surgery is indicated and you choose to have the surgery. If the surgery is not indicated or you choose to not have the surgery, the fee will be retained by the surgeon for the consultation.
- Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center – Same Day Surgery, Post Anesthesia Unit (if applicable) and Operating Room
- Surgeon’s Fees
- Anesthesia Fees (If applicable)
- Joint Replacements – The fee also covers the implants and Physical Therapy.
- In-Surgery X-Rays/Imagery (If applicable)
The prices for the surgeries listed on our website DO NOT cover the following:
- Any diagnostic studies necessary prior to surgery such as labs, MRI, X-Rays, specialist consultations to determine medical risk/management, physical therapy.
- Any hardware for fractures (including, but not limited to, pins, screws, plates, rods, and external fixation devices). These types of surgeries may need a single or numerous implants, depending on the nature of the injury. Once you have had your consultation with Dr. Delcore, the price information will be provided to you regarding the necessary implants. We only charge invoice costs to our patients and do not mark up implants.
- Postoperative prescription medications and/or any required assistive devices.
- Expenses for travel and lodging
- Expenses or fees from complications during/following the completion of surgery and discharge from Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center.
The procedures listed on our website are only a partial list of the surgeries we can offer. If you have a surgical need that is not listed on our website, please contact us and we will discuss the availability and pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a BMI (Body Mass Index) of 36.5 or higher, you may well qualify for a $3,000 surcharge.
If you have any questions regarding our services and prices, please contact us via email or phone and our dedicated staff will work with you to answer any questions you may have.