Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Specialty Clinic
CEDAR ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY CENTER
CALL THE SURGERY CENTER
WHO WE ARE
We are a single specialty surgical center that has been performing a wide variety of orthopaedic surgeries since 2004. We have been your outpatient total knee replacement center since 2004 and your outpatient total hip replacement center since 2005. Outpatient spine procedures (including microdiscectomies and laminectomy/decompressions) have been performed successfully since 2008.
Our cash payment surgical center in Cedar City, Utah performs these orthopaedic surgeries and other procedures at competitive, transparent prices that can be easily accessed on our website. This is particularly important to consider if you don’t have medical insurance or have a high deductible plan. Whether you have medical insurance or are looking for a cash payment option, we will work with you to provide the best care at the best possible price.
Our “cash payment” prices listed on our website are all-inclusive (surgeon’s fee, surgery center facility fee, total joint implants, anesthesia fee, and physical therapy fee for that date of service). We are the only surgery center in Utah that includes the cost of joint implants in our prices. We proudly provide this price transparency to help you make the most informed decision regarding your surgical care.
To provide the best outpatient orthopaedic surgery, we employ well-trained and highly skilled medical staff to meet your surgical needs. Our staff will do everything possible to ensure you have a personalized and unique experience with our one-on-one approach. We pride ourselves in treating every patient like family and making your surgery as comfortable and easy as possible. Our 99% patient satisfaction rate makes it clear that we are doing things right. Our patients are Priority #1!
We enjoy long-established and trusted relationships with local home health agencies, rehabilitation facilities, physical therapy and lab services to assist in taking care of our patients post-operatively for a complete 360-degree care experience.
Randy G. Delcore, MD, is the owner and medical director of the surgery center and an independent orthopaedic surgery clinic near Las Vegas, Nevada, as well as Salt Lake City and St. George, Utah. He is proud to be part of the evolving trend toward transitioning healthy orthopaedic patients from the “sick environment” of a hospital inpatient stay, to one of self-motivated “healthy mobility” within the patient’s own home. His experience, through 25 plus years of practice, has given him great insight into which patients fit the criteria for outpatient total joint replacement or outpatient spine surgery.
WHAT WE OFFER
SINGLE-SPECIALTY ORTHOPAEDIC SURGICAL FACILITY – “IT’S ALL WE DO!"
FULLY LICENSED AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTER BY THE UTAH DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
ACCREDITED BY THE CENTERS FOR MEDICARE AND MEDICAID SERVICES
ACCREDITATION ASSOCIATION FOR AMBULATORY HEALTHCARE, INC. (AAAHC) ACCREDITED SINCE 2006
PERSONAL ONE-ON-ONE CARE FROM LICENSED AND CERTIFIED MEDICAL STAFF
TWO STATE-OF-THE-ART OPERATING ROOMS
RECOGNITION BY NATIONAL COMPANY SURVEYVITALS AS BEING IN TOP TEN PERCENT FOR PATIENT SATISFACTION SCORES
ZERO PERCENT POST-OPERATIVE INFECTION RATE SINCE 2004
CERTIFIED PHYSICAL THERAPISTS ON SITE FOR POST-OPERATIVE NEEDS
Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center is dedicated to providing quality patient care with unrelenting attention to clinical excellence, patient safety and an unparalleled passion and commitment to assure the very best health care for those we serve. We have a genuine concern about our patients’ financial well-being and provide an affordable alternative to hospital costs without sacrificing quality of care. It is our goal to exceed patient expectations and ensure satisfaction as an Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Our Pricing Is Transparent
No Hidden Fees or Costs
Would you like to get an instant price quote?
of the body for which you would like to get an instant, all-inclusive price quote.
Choose Procedure or Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction with Allograft
- ACL Reconstruction with Autograft
- Arthroscopic Knee Synovectomy/
- Arthroscopy with Lateral Release
- Arthroscopy with Meniscectomy
- Diagnostic Arthroscopy
- Knee Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy
- Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Unicompartmental Arthroplasty
Decompression/ Distal Clavicle Resection
- Bankart Stabilization
- Biceps Tenotomy/
- Distal Clavicle Resection
- Pectoralis Tendon Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement (Reverse)
PLEASE NOTE: If you schedule surgery at our facility and will be using insurance, the prices listed on this website do not apply to you.
We want your surgery to be as easy to plan for as possible. Please read this disclaimer in its entirety so you can make the most informed decision regarding our prices and services. The cash prices on our website are only for patients who will not be filing an insurance claim or prefer to pay for their own surgical needs. The fees listed will be paid up front via cash, check or credit card and are to be paid in full prior to the surgery.
Price quoted is for payment via cash, check, or money order. For credit card charges, a 3% transaction fee will be added to cover merchant services.
The prices for the surgeries listed on our website cover the following:
- The initial consultation with the surgeon is included, as is uncomplicated follow-up care. There is an initial $150 fee which will be applied to the total cost of the procedure if surgery is indicated and you choose to have the surgery. If the surgery is not indicated or you choose to not have the surgery, the fee will be retained by the surgeon for the consultation.
- Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center – Same Day Surgery, Post Anesthesia Unit (if applicable) and Operating Room
- Surgeon’s Fees
- Anesthesia Fees (If applicable)
- Joint Replacements – The fee also covers the implants and Physical Therapy.
- In-Surgery X-Rays/Imagery (If applicable)
The prices for the surgeries listed on our website DO NOT cover the following:
- Any diagnostic studies necessary prior to surgery such as labs, MRI, X-Rays, specialist consultations to determine medical risk/management, physical therapy.
- Any hardware for fractures (including, but not limited to, pins, screws, plates, rods, and external fixation devices). These types of surgeries may need a single or numerous implants, depending on the nature of the injury. Once you have had your consultation with Dr. Delcore, the price information will be provided to you regarding the necessary implants. We only charge invoice costs to our patients and do not mark up implants.
- Postoperative prescription medications and/or any required assistive devices.
- Expenses for travel and lodging
- Expenses or fees from complications during/following the completion of surgery and discharge from Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center.
The procedures listed on our website are only a partial list of the surgeries we can offer. If you have a surgical need that is not listed on our website, please contact us and we will discuss the availability and pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a BMI (Body Mass Index) of 35.0 or higher, you may well qualify for up to a $3,000 surcharge.
If you have any questions regarding our services and prices, please contact us via email or phone and our dedicated staff will work with you to answer any questions you may have.