Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center
Lowest cost/highest quality knee replacement surgery
LEARN ABOUT OUR MEDICAL TOURISM PROGRAM
The High Cost of Healthcare
More and more people these days find that they are paying higher insurance premiums and deductibles. In fact, those out-of-pocket healthcare costs have skyrocketed to $3,000, $5,000 and even $10,000. Consequently, it has become crucial that you search out the most cost-effective doctors and facilities for your medical and surgical needs, especially when looking for a facility offering low-cost knee replacement surgery. Gone are the days when you simply walked into a hospital without any cares or concerns about your insurance coverage.
Every day news stories tell of inflated medical and surgical costs. Therefore, “price transparency” is a commonly used term in the medical industry with regard to facilities posting their charges for services such as total knee replacement. Our government has even recently begun requiring hospitals to publish what they are charging patients for their services as part of a program to educate consumers. This is intended to allow everyone to see what their local hospital is charging and compare them to other hospitals and facilities locally, nationally and even internationally. The numbers are staggering! Medical and surgical care is a multi-billion dollar industry with hospital lobbyists pushing hospital agendas – leaving you holding the bill.
Our pricing is Transparent! See for yourself!
Surgical Center offering Low-cost knee replacement surgery
Well … you have a choice! We are fortunate to live in times when stand-alone surgical centers can provide the same outpatient care you would receive in a hospital for a fraction of the price.
Knee replacement surgery was first performed in 1968. Since then improvement in implants and techniques has greatly increased its effectiveness. As a result, total knee replacements are one of the most successful procedures in all of medicine. According to Healthline, approximately 600,000 knee replacements are performed each year in the United States.
Randy Delcore, M.D. along with Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center (COSC) , are your best choice for orthopaedic care and surgery in Southern Utah. The surgical center has been performing the lowest cost knee replacement surgery since 2004, along with many other orthopaedic surgeries you may need.
WATCH OUR PATIENT TESTIMONIAL VIDEOS
Save money on knee replacements
How can we save you literally thousands of dollars and provide the least expensive total and partial joint replacements? We are not big business conglomerates like the hospital industry. We do not drastically overcharge implants by 30%, 50%, 100% or even 300% as most hospitals, including “not-for-profit” hospitals, do. Nor do we charge you for every pill, suture, drape and minute you spend in the operating room. We have negotiated rates with insurance companies (they know we provide the lowest cost knee replacement surgery). Our prices for total and partial knee replacement cover all those miscellaneous expenses that add thousands to your surgical bill.
Low-cost Knee Replacement Surgery Even Without Insurance
See our cash prices posted on this site for our “price transparency” then find out what your local hospital will charge for the same procedure. Our cash prices include the total costs for the surgeon, facility (implants included for total joint replacements), anesthesia and follow up care. You will be astounded at the difference in cost to you! This gives you the opportunity to be your own advocate in choosing how to spend your medical dollars. Contact our friendly staff and let us help you make the best decision for your knee replacement medical and surgical needs.
Our Pricing Is Transparent
No Hidden Fees or Costs
Would you like to get an instant price quote?
of the body for which you would like to get an instant, all-inclusive price quote.
Choose Procedure or Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction with Allograft
- ACL Reconstruction with Autograft
- Arthroscopic Knee Synovectomy/
- Arthroscopy with Lateral Release
- Arthroscopy with Meniscectomy
- Diagnostic Arthroscopy
- Knee Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy
- Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Unicompartmental Arthroplasty
Decompression/ Distal Clavicle Resection
- Bankart Stabilization
- Biceps Tenotomy/
- Distal Clavicle Resection
- Pectoralis Tendon Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement (Reverse)
PLEASE NOTE: If you schedule surgery at our facility and will be using insurance, the prices listed on this website do not apply to you.
We want your surgery to be as easy to plan for as possible. Please read this disclaimer in its entirety so you can make the most informed decision regarding our prices and services. The cash prices on our website are only for patients who will not be filing an insurance claim or prefer to pay for their own surgical needs. The fees listed will be paid up front via cash, check or credit card and are to be paid in full prior to the surgery.
Price quoted is for payment via cash, check, or money order. For credit card charges, a 3% transaction fee will be added to cover merchant services.
The prices for the surgeries listed on our website DO cover the following:
- The initial consultation with the surgeon is included, as is uncomplicated follow-up care. There is an initial $150 fee which will be applied to the total cost of the procedure if surgery is indicated and you choose to have the surgery. If the surgery is not indicated or you choose to not have the surgery, the fee will be retained by the surgeon for the consultation.
- Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center – Same Day Surgery, Post Anesthesia Unit (if applicable) and Operating Room
- Surgeon’s Fees
- Anesthesia Fees (If applicable)
- Joint Replacements – The fee also covers the implants and Physical Therapy.
- In-Surgery X-Rays/Imagery (If applicable)
The prices for the surgeries listed on our website DO NOT cover the following:
- Any diagnostic studies necessary prior to surgery such as labs, MRI, X-Rays, specialist consultations to determine medical risk/management, physical therapy.
- Any hardware for fractures (including, but not limited to, pins, screws, plates, rods, and external fixation devices). These types of surgeries may need a single or numerous implants, depending on the nature of the injury. Once you have had your consultation with Dr. Delcore, the price information will be provided to you regarding the necessary implants. We only charge invoice costs to our patients and do not mark up implants.
- Postoperative prescription medications and/or any required assistive devices.
- Expenses for travel and lodging
- Expenses or fees from complications during/following the completion of surgery and discharge from Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center.
The procedures listed on our website are only a partial list of the surgeries we can offer. If you have a surgical need that is not listed on our website, please contact us and we will discuss the availability and pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a BMI (Body Mass Index) of 34.0 or higher, you may well qualify for up to a $3,000 surcharge.
If you have any questions regarding our services and prices, please contact us via email or phone and our dedicated staff will work with you to answer any questions you may have.