High-Quality Surgery for Great Prices
LEARN ABOUT OUR MEDICAL TOURISM PROGRAM
Medical tourism involves traveling outside of one’s home locality to receive medical or surgical treatment for a better price and quality than local hospitals and standard insurance coverages currently offer. This route has been an option for many years. as people who are discontent with their health care choices in their own area look elsewhere. While many have thought this option only involved traveling outside the country, domestic medical tourism has been flourishing within the United States. Learn why medical tourism in the United States can be a safer and more affordable option.
Those living in the Southwestern United States in areas such as Flagstaff, Sedona, or Scottsdale, Arizona may want better choices in price and quality than they can find in their hometowns. So, when facing the need for orthopaedic surgical procedures, they should consider taking the following steps to find a high-quality surgical facility with low bundled cash prices.
- Check out delcore.org to learn more about our orthopaedic surgery center in Southern Utah.
- Click the link on the home page that will connect to a page where visitors can click on a body part and find bundled pricing for orthopaedic procedures on that particular body part.
- For more information and to chat with Randy G. Delcore, MD about your orthopaedic needs, contact Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center directly by calling (435) 586-5131 or go to the bottom of the page for contact information and click on the email link to send a secure email.
- Want more information about your orthopaedic issue? Go to American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons website to get extensive, reliable medical information.
- Want to throw some fun into your surgery travel? Check out all the wonderful activities and tourist destinations available near COSC and learn why Cedar City should be on the top of your list for medical tourism vacation destinations.
Domestic Medical Tourism is a great way to enjoy high-quality, low-cost surgery without an insurance company calling the shots and forcing you into a narrow choice of unnecessarily expensive physicians and facilities. Follow these five steps for a great orthopaedic surgery experience.
Our Pricing Is Transparent
No Hidden Fees or Costs
Would you like to get an instant price quote?
of the body for which you would like to get an instant, all-inclusive price quote.
Choose Procedure or Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction with Allograft
- ACL Reconstruction with Autograft
- Arthroscopic Knee Synovectomy/
- Arthroscopy with Lateral Release
- Arthroscopy with Meniscectomy
- Diagnostic Arthroscopy
- Knee Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy
- Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Unicompartmental Arthroplasty
Decompression/ Distal Clavicle Resection
- Bankart Stabilization
- Biceps Tenotomy/
- Distal Clavicle Resection
- Pectoralis Tendon Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement (Reverse)
PLEASE NOTE: If you schedule surgery at our facility and will be using insurance, the prices listed on this website do not apply to you.
We want your surgery to be as easy to plan for as possible. Please read this disclaimer in its entirety so you can make the most informed decision regarding our prices and services. The cash prices on our website are only for patients who will not be filing an insurance claim or prefer to pay for their own surgical needs. The fees listed will be paid up front via cash, check or credit card and are to be paid in full prior to the surgery.
Price quoted is for payment via cash, check, or money order. For credit card charges, a 3% transaction fee will be added to cover merchant services.
The prices for the surgeries listed on our website cover the following:
- The initial consultation with the surgeon is included, as is uncomplicated follow-up care. There is an initial $150 fee which will be applied to the total cost of the procedure if surgery is indicated and you choose to have the surgery. If the surgery is not indicated or you choose to not have the surgery, the fee will be retained by the surgeon for the consultation.
- Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center – Same Day Surgery, Post Anesthesia Unit (if applicable) and Operating Room
- Surgeon’s Fees
- Anesthesia Fees (If applicable)
- Joint Replacements – The fee also covers the implants and Physical Therapy.
- In-Surgery X-Rays/Imagery (If applicable)
The prices for the surgeries listed on our website DO NOT cover the following:
- Any diagnostic studies necessary prior to surgery such as labs, MRI, X-Rays, specialist consultations to determine medical risk/management, physical therapy.
- Any hardware for fractures (including, but not limited to, pins, screws, plates, rods, and external fixation devices). These types of surgeries may need a single or numerous implants, depending on the nature of the injury. Once you have had your consultation with Dr. Delcore, the price information will be provided to you regarding the necessary implants. We only charge invoice costs to our patients and do not mark up implants.
- Postoperative prescription medications and/or any required assistive devices.
- Expenses for travel and lodging
- Expenses or fees from complications during/following the completion of surgery and discharge from Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center.
The procedures listed on our website are only a partial list of the surgeries we can offer. If you have a surgical need that is not listed on our website, please contact us and we will discuss the availability and pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a BMI (Body Mass Index) of 36.5 or higher, you may well qualify for a $3,000 surcharge.
If you have any questions regarding our services and prices, please contact us via email or phone and our dedicated staff will work with you to answer any questions you may have.