Three Benefits of Outpatient Surgical Care
LEARN ABOUT OUR MEDICAL TOURISM PROGRAM
Many orthopaedic facilities, mainly those attached to large health care systems, lead patients to the misconception that every orthopaedic surgery must be performed in a hospital. In reality, there are many orthopaedic procedures that can be performed in an outpatient setting, much to the benefit of the patient. If you’ve been considering options for your othopaedic needs, keep reading to learn more about the benefits of outpatient services in a freestanding surgical center versus hospital-based procedures.
The Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Specialty Clinic is a “one stop shop” for those needing orthopaedic services. Our practice can bring patients through the surgery and recovery process in its entirety, from evaluations and MRIs to surgery and physical therapy. The close relationship our facility has with Southern Utah Physical Therapy allows us to work hand in hand with their therapists, focusing directly on patient rehab.
Trends in health care are moving toward allowing orthopaedic patients to bypass the “sick environment” of hospital stays and move right into self- motivated “healthy mobility”. Our clinic is proud to be one of the pioneers of this movement. Through his 25 years of practice, Dr. Delcore has gained exceptional insight into what makes patients good candidates for procedures in his outpatient surgical center. Surgeries performed at Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center allow patients to recover in their own home, promoting self-reliance and activity. Patients who are confined to a hospital room, if they have unnecessary hospital stays, have less opportunity to live their normal lives and take quick steps toward rehabilitation than those who choose outpatient procedures.
One of the best advantages that outpatient procedures at a freestanding outpatient surgery center have is that they are a fraction of the cost of traditional hospital-based procedures. In fact, we provide truly transparent quotes that are all-inclusive (surgeon’s fee, facility fee, joint implants, anesthesia fee, and physical therapy fee for that date of service). Patients have the option of paying through their insurance carrier or using our cash-only option. Our patients never have to sacrifice quality for price; we are pleased to have a 99% patient satisfaction rate. Contact us today to find out if outpatient orthopaedic surgery at Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center is a good option for you.
Our Pricing Is Transparent
No Hidden Fees or Costs
Would you like to get an instant price quote?
of the body for which you would like to get an instant, all-inclusive price quote.
Choose Procedure or Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction with Allograft
- ACL Reconstruction with Autograft
- Arthroscopic Knee Synovectomy/
- Arthroscopy with Lateral Release
- Arthroscopy with Meniscectomy
- Diagnostic Arthroscopy
- Knee Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy
- Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Unicompartmental Arthroplasty
Decompression/ Distal Clavicle Resection
- Bankart Stabilization
- Biceps Tenotomy/
- Distal Clavicle Resection
- Pectoralis Tendon Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement (Reverse)
PLEASE NOTE: If you schedule surgery at our facility and will be using insurance, the prices listed on this website do not apply to you.
We want your surgery to be as easy to plan for as possible. Please read this disclaimer in its entirety so you can make the most informed decision regarding our prices and services. The cash prices on our website are only for patients who will not be filing an insurance claim or prefer to pay for their own surgical needs. The fees listed will be paid up front via cash, check or credit card and are to be paid in full prior to the surgery.
Price quoted is for payment via cash, check, or money order. For credit card charges, a 3% transaction fee will be added to cover merchant services.
The prices for the surgeries listed on our website cover the following:
- The initial consultation with the surgeon is included, as is uncomplicated follow-up care. There is an initial $150 fee which will be applied to the total cost of the procedure if surgery is indicated and you choose to have the surgery. If the surgery is not indicated or you choose to not have the surgery, the fee will be retained by the surgeon for the consultation.
- Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center – Same Day Surgery, Post Anesthesia Unit (if applicable) and Operating Room
- Surgeon’s Fees
- Anesthesia Fees (If applicable)
- Joint Replacements – The fee also covers the implants and Physical Therapy.
- In-Surgery X-Rays/Imagery (If applicable)
The prices for the surgeries listed on our website DO NOT cover the following:
- Any diagnostic studies necessary prior to surgery such as labs, MRI, X-Rays, specialist consultations to determine medical risk/management, physical therapy.
- Any hardware for fractures (including, but not limited to, pins, screws, plates, rods, and external fixation devices). These types of surgeries may need a single or numerous implants, depending on the nature of the injury. Once you have had your consultation with Dr. Delcore, the price information will be provided to you regarding the necessary implants. We only charge invoice costs to our patients and do not mark up implants.
- Postoperative prescription medications and/or any required assistive devices.
- Expenses for travel and lodging
- Expenses or fees from complications during/following the completion of surgery and discharge from Cedar Orthopaedic Surgery Center.
The procedures listed on our website are only a partial list of the surgeries we can offer. If you have a surgical need that is not listed on our website, please contact us and we will discuss the availability and pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a BMI (Body Mass Index) of 36.5 or higher, you may well qualify for a $3,000 surcharge.
If you have any questions regarding our services and prices, please contact us via email or phone and our dedicated staff will work with you to answer any questions you may have.